I always have event opportunities and a need for dependable, reliable and collaborative freelance talent! All events are in the Greater Boston area (ranging from the Financial District and Back Bay, to the Metrowest area, North, South and the Cape).
- PHOTOBOOTH MANAGEMENT at Events (Freelance on-call)
Set up & manage photobooth at corporate and social events 1-2 times per month
Customize and configure the photo templates prior to the event using the software.
- Assist guests at events and troubleshoot as needed
- Have an SUV, minivan or cargo van? GET PAID ADDITIONAL for Pick up & Delivery to the venue! It’s Preferred you live in or near the Metrowest area.
- Scheduling: Some events are Thurs or Friday. Some on Saturday with arrival time for setup 4:30 or 5pm
- Required: some photo and/or graphics experience, and ability to quickly learn the photobooth software (‘Darkroom Booth’). Must be DEPENDABLE RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE, TIMELY AND CUSTOMER-FOCUSED
EVENT PICKUP & DELIVERY (Freelance on-call)
- Pickup and deliver equipment/supplies to/from events in greater boston
- Must have own truck or cargo van and have a clean driving record.
- It’s Preferred you live in or near the Metrowest area
- Must be DEPENDABLE RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE, TIMELY AND CUSTOMER-FOCUSED.
- Compensation: 75.00-150.00 roundtrip depending on event
ADMINISTRATIVE and/or BOOKKEEPING (part time)
- Help set up administratively a more organized and efficient desktop system using MS Windows and work on different projects.\
- Identify, make smart recommendations and proactively-help fix problem areas.
Required: Must know Excel beyond simple data-entry, have a brain for business and be both dependable and reliable. Additional skills welcome.
- Weekdays-only in the office. 1-2 days. 8-10HRS per week. Flex.
- This is not a “corporate office” job. So must be able to work in a non-traditional yet comfortable and relaxed “art studio” environment in a ware
Please reply with your complete contact information including phone number and your skills tomailto:Craig@EventGo2Guy.com. THANK YOU!