Craig Sutton lives, thinks, creates & delivers concepts to get people communicating, connecting & collaborating.
Craig Sutton, best known as The EventGo2Guy (for his range of creative-innovative ideas, connections & contacts everywhere) and with a background in event marketing, hospitality, hotels, food & beverage has built a well-regarded reputation in event management, planning and design. And as an experienced and personable DJ/Music Stylist/Event Facilitator with past industry-memberships that include Meeting Professionals International, International Special Events Society and Northeast Human Resources Association Sutton has planned and/or performed every style of event: (small medium & large) corporate meetings, receptions, trade shows, galas, weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs among many others.
A few favorites
- Creating a cool stylish nightclub atmosphere for an AfterParty for Vertex Pharmaceutical
- Planning the entertainment ideas with the SVP/Legal Counsel, Disney Corporation for his wedding at Chatham Bars Inn
- Gone Baby Gone Wrap Party (movie directed by Ben Affleck) (DJ)
- Stars & Strikes Celebrity Bowling Tournament (DJ)
- Boston Celtics Paul Pierce’s Private New Year’s Eve Party
- Poker Tournament Hosted By Paul Peirce & The Truth Fund (Casino, Music & Entertainment)
- Surprise 75th Birthday Party for Laurie Cabot, the official witch of Salem: We arranged for a Belly / Snake Dancer
- In-store Appearance Victoria Beckham: Saks 5th Avenue
- In-store Appearance with Elizabeth Hurley & Estee Lauder: Saks 5th Avenue (Sutton carpeted the Saks 5th Avenue inside and out in pink for an appearance by Estee Lauder & Elizabeth Hurley for an event to benefit breast cancer research.)
FUN FACTS ...Numerous appearances on the TV Talk Show circuit incl. Sally Jessy Raphael, Donahue, CNBC and various media around the country …Cruise Ship DJ/Event Host aboard Royal Majesty Boston – Bermuda Route …Mall Santa for Cambridgeside Galleria years ago